Jul 5, 2012

Testimony From a Reader

I received this letter from a reader who wanted to share how God has been healing people through him.

Hello,

I've been a recent reader of your blog as I've been given a STRONG desire to move in healing and releasing healing to others.

I wanted to share with you a short testimony I experienced yesterday with my step-mom. This is a copy and paste from my Facebook status:

So....really cool story! Tonight my parents came over and I asked if I could pray over them for healing. Prayed for my step-mom and we realized that one of her legs was shorter than the other. She sat down and I held her feet up in my hands while I commanded the shorter leg to grow. After about a minute, the shorter leg grew to match with the other leg. She even felt it growing out. God is FAITHFUL!! I definitely felt a little nervousness, but I stood in God's faithfulness that He already paid for it and thus commanded the leg to be subject to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. So awesome! There is power in the name of Jesus and what He did on the cross. Let's stand in that truth and not let the enemy deceive us!! Super amazing experience for me and everyone who witnessed it! :)

I also had my wife pray for my hand and I felt heat and the pain dissipate. The pain has appeared off and on since then, but I have commanded it to obey in Jesus' name. The cool part about both of these instances is that they occurred in our own home which was encouraging for my wife and I.

Just wanted to say thanks for encouraging people and sharing your stories of how easy it is to minister healing to others.

Thanks again!

Anthony



Wednesday, July 04, 2012 12:11 PM 


Thanks for sharing your own testimony, Anthony. I'm so blessed to know that people like you are being encouraged to release the power of God into the lives of people around you. 
May I share your testimony on the blog?


Praying Medic


Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Yes. Feel free.

Additionally, I prayed for a co-worker at work the next day for the growth on her foot to be dissolved. To her surprise, she actually FELT something shrinking the growth. After the 2nd time commanding it to shrink, it has visibly shrunk; both her and I noticed it had gotten smaller. We prayed until our scheduled meeting had ended, but she left amazed and touched and encouraged to believe for complete healing so that she would not need surgery which she had scheduled for this Friday.

Then also prayed for my wife who had a muscle spasm in her neck. After commanding it to leave in Jesus' name, the pain had reduced 50-75%. All this is so amazing! I bet there will be more amazing stories to come as I continue to step out. It's totally a co-laboring with Christ; it's so fun! I've been amazed at how easy this has been! The hardest part, I'd say, is getting past the lies of the enemy and actually asking if I could pray for someone. But now the testimonies are increasing and I can see this as being a normal thing in my life.

Feel free to use any of this on the blog if you so desire. I've now started recording some personal video diaries to ensure I keep track of all the awesome things God is doing through me. So fun! God's Word is true!

Thanks again!

Anthony


No comments:

Post a Comment