Apr 21, 2017

Wisdom for Social Media - Periscope

God has been speaking to me about connecting with people through live video, so I've begun teaching via live video on a platform called Periscope. Some of you are familiar with Periscope but some aren't. I know that new social media platforms can be intimidating, so here's what you need to know if you want to join me:

First, you don't need to have a Periscope account to watch my videos. You can view them on the Periscope website without logging in. Just bookmark this link: Praying Medic Periscope and you can view my videos whenever you want.

There are a couple of advantages to creating a Periscope account (and it's easy to do): If you download the periscope app and follow my account, you'll receive a notification when I go live. And if you catch me while I'm broadcasting live you can leave comments and questions in the live chat and I can answer them.

Periscope is not a perfect platform. Users do experience connectivity problems now and then. If you're trying to watch a live broadcast and you can't connect, the easiest solution is to close out of the video, wait a few seconds and then rejoin.

I'm considering doing 2 live messages a week—probably on Sunday afternoon or evening and either Wednesday or Thursday evening. I hope you'll consider joining me

Here's my latest video:

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. i have myself never heard about periscope but i will check it out for myself also. And always act on something if you truly believe that God is guiding you man, the out come of that is surely to be good.

    ReplyDelete