Oct 23, 2017

Healing Breakthrough in the Courts of Heaven

My guest blogger is Stephanie Easley, who shares a testimony of healing back pain.This article is being shared with the author's permission. It was originally posted here.

Ever since I watched David Joseph, aka Praying Medic, on Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural, I’ve found the Lord leading me to minister and pray for healing amongst many of my chiropractic patients. This is when I first began to speak to my patients about the Lord and how He’s led me to pray for some of them. Sometimes He leads me to just pray, and other times He has me share a word with them as well. He seems to have a strategy behind all of this. At times He wants me to share a word first, then other times He wants me to share a word after He’s healed them. All of this plays out during the same visit.

A couple of months ago, the Lord sent me a 22 year-old female with severe low back pain, and severe pain radiating down her left leg. She was in tears and could barely move. It was one of the worse cases I’ve ever seen, and I’ve been doing this for 14 years. Her back was so hot, it defrosted 2 gel ice packs while she waited to see me. Our attempt to transfer her from the treatment table to the adjusting table was unsuccessful; so in order to make some progress, I figured I should pray for healing first this time. Normally, since my new patients have sought out chiropractic services, I serve in this capacity before asking them if I can pray for their healing.

I explained to her how I usually work; but since she was in so much pain, I asked if I could pray for her first. She answered, “Yes”. Since she was so emotional, I started out by praying for her emotional healing, then moved on to pray for the back and leg pain to leave. I made sure to be very detailed when I prayed for the anatomy involved. After praying for about 5-10 minutes, I asked how she felt; but unfortunately, there was absolutely no change. This is uncommon when I pray for people. Their pain usually goes away, or decreases considerably, and rather quickly I might add. When this didn’t happen, I thought, “Uh-oh, this is going to take longer than I expected.”
“For to one is given through the Spirit the word of wisdom; and to another the word of knowledge, according to the same Spirit: to another faith, in the same Spirit; and to another gifts of healings, in the one Spirit; and to another workings of miracles; and to another prophecy; and to another discernings of spirits: to another divers kinds of tongues; and to another the interpretation of tongues: but all these worketh the one and the same Spirit, dividing to each one severally even as he will.”
1 Corinthians 12:8-12
I knew for a fact that she would be leaving with at least some relief, so I needed to discern what the Lord’s strategy was going to be this time. I understood that He wanted me to share a word with her as well, and it wasn’t going to take just 5 minutes either. Admittedly, I’ve had some trouble in this department lately…At times, I end up talking to an attentive patient for well over an hour, about the incredible things that most people just skim over in the Bible. This backs me up with patient care and note-taking like you can’t imagine. While writing this, I’ve just realized that Praying Medic most likely had a time limit with his patients, since they were usually being transported in the back of an ambulance. I need to remember this in the future.

I knew I was dealing with something tough, with both the patient, and the sister who brought her in. The patient continued to wail and cry every time she moved, and the sister who brought her in started to feel anxious. Then, instead of praying for relief and healing for the patient with me, the sister became increasingly agitated over the entire situation. Something definitely manifested on the sister as soon as I started praying for the patient. She clearly felt uncomfortable and became increasingly unhappy with me. She eventually lost her temper and caused a scene by yelling and carrying on, about what specifically, I really can’t remember. I continued to pray and by the grace of the Lord, was unfazed and unrattled by this distraction, however, I thought to ask my angels, in the spirit, to remove the strongholds of the enemy – the nuisance, attempting to stop me.

Within minutes of my request, the sister jumped up out of her seat and stormed outdoors, yelling expletives along with the phrase, “We didn’t go to church today!”. It was at this point, that I started to walk around the table the patient was laying on, and the Lord showed me in big, black letters, the word “WITCHCRAFT” across the entire length of the patient’s body. After I saw this, I thought, oh boy, this is all new territory for me. It was all very surreal. The Lord definitely stepped up my game on this day.

At some point, the sister came back inside, and was calm, as if nothing had ever happened. This was short-lived, however, because the same scenario played out again, except this time the exchange between the sisters escalated. Immediately following the sisters’ departure the second time, (which occurred after I asked my angels for a second hand), I knelt down beside the patient, and with all sincerity, looked into her face and finally said, “I know what will work.” I tried to just educate her on the court of accusations held in heaven, but stopped abruptly after I heard the Holy Spirit tell me, “Walk her through it.” It was at that moment I realized The Holy Spirit wanted me to walk her through an actual court case right there.

Obediently, I asked her to picture herself standing in front of God in His courtroom, and to ask Him what the enemy is accusing her of in relation to her back. I told her that whatever she heard, whatever she remembered, to confess to it and to ask for forgiveness. I repeated this again. Then I told her to ask God that she be found not guilty, and for Him to make His judgment known to the enemy. Because of Jesus, we are always found not guilty, and the purpose of His judgment is to contain the enemy. She was fully open to this and seemed to be following along. After everything we all went through by this point, I’m sure she would have done just about anything. This was a brief engagement, and the patient did all of this in her head. Then after a few moments, I saw the look on her face change. The persistent anguish and torment that disabled her, visibly loosened its grip. Then it was finished!
“For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down,”
Revelation 12:10
After three, tearful long hours of going nowhere, within 5 minutes of standing in the mobile court of accusations, I was finally able to move her into the position I needed to adjust her spine on both sides. Within 15 minutes of her court case, Hallelujah! the patient’s pain was about a 1-2 out of 10! The air definitely felt lighter, which prompted smiles to form on all of our faces. It was as if the weight of the heavy fog lifted and the big, beautiful sun finally burst through to bless us. Then I heard in the spirit, “Ding, dong, the witch is dead.” I thought, how funny. The Holy Spirit can definitely be funny. Ultimately, I won’t lie, this was a very draining and exhaustive learning experience, but in hindsight was all well worth it. Praise Jesus, it worked!
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
1 John 1:9
“Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.”
Isaiah 55:7
In the spirit, this was a fierce battle riddled with an outcome of uncertainty, and not knowing exactly what I was dealing with was intimidating. Although it ended on a positive note, I still couldn’t get over the feeling that there was still something dark that needed to be dealt with. The entire experience weighed heavily on my heart for several days afterward. This caused me to wonder what God was preparing me for. After seeking His direction further, He told me that this was all part of my training, and urged me to seek further guidance from those experienced with defeating this type of enemy.
“For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside. I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.”
Psalm 24:10
Then the Lord showed me something that made me laugh. He took me back to the point when the sister was causing a scene. He showed me, in the spirit, two angels lifting her up by the underarms, and jerking her up out of her seat, then promptly walking her right out the front door. I’m not sure what occurred outside after that, but seeing that Spirit-led intervention sure was funny!
“He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways. They will bear you up in their hands, That you do not strike your foot against a stone.”
Psalm 91:11
(Authors Note: I want to mention that I haven’t always known I could see or hear in the spirit. It wasn’t until I learned how to recognize this gift that I realized what I was seeing or hearing at times was actually happening in the spirit. My senses were definitely heightened after I started seeking a closer relationship with Jesus, followed by reading, Seeing In The Spirit Made Simple, by Praying Medic, as well as participating in the Engaging God Program taught by Mike Parsons, and Spirit Academy courses taught by Reeni Mederos. I’ve also come to believe that God has given this ability to everyone. We all have the ability to hear God. We just need to learn how to recognize and cultivate this gift, and it all starts by asking God to remove the painful emotions attached to our soul. These painful emotions are what blocks our spirit from seeing and hearing Him.)
“I ask God to sheild my patient and her sister with His protective covering and with the knowledge of their authority through Christ Jesus. I ask that He release His blessings and fill them with His Light and Glory.” ~Stephanie Easley
Related:
When the Cause Is Witchcraft
My Abortion Goes Before the Court of Heaven
Mandates and the Court of Angels
The Court of Heaven – Jesus Testifies
The Court of Heaven – Wisdom Appears
The Courts of Heaven: Answering the Critics

For more information, check out my book Defeating Your Adversary in the Court of Heaven.

5 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete