Feb 3, 2012

Circle K Healing





I picked up my daughter from school today. She's not as young as she once was. She's enrolled in school to be a dental assistant. I let her drive. On the way home, we decided to stop for coffee. One problem with road coffee is consistency. One store's java can have decent flavor and the one down the street under the same name might taste like sewer water.

When it comes to coffee, my daughter and I prefer Circle K . We like their creamer and the quality of their coffee is the best of the convenience stores in the Phoenix area. I realize this subject isn't important to most people. Thanks for putting up with my rant.

As we approached the counter, I noticed that one of the women behind the counter had her left arm in a sling. I asked if she wanted to be healed. She said, "Sure!" We waited until the line of customers had dwindled to nothing then introduced ourselves. We asked what happened. She told us she'd injured her arm when she flipped over her bicycle handlebars after a car turned in front of her.

We told her we see a lot of people healed by God when we pray with them. She agreed to let have a whack at it. My daughter and I prayed with her and commanded the pain to leave then asked it she felt anything. She said she could feel that my hands were really warm when I touched her. I realized I'd been holding my cup of coffee, which naturally made my hands warmer. I told her it was just the coffee warming my hands. We prayed a second time. While praying for her, suddenly her co-worker asked if we could heal her wrists. I yelled out, "Yes!"

The first woman still felt nothing, except my warm hands. I told her not to be discouraged - some healing takes time. We encouraged her to believe she was healed and when she was to thank God for it.

We approached the second woman and asked what was wrong. She explained that she has carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists and receives prednisone injections every three months, because she doesn't want to have surgery. I asked if she wanted to be healed. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Yes". I told her to hold out both arms and when she did, I commanded carpal tunnels to be open and for the spirit of pain and inflammation to leave. I didn't actually touch her. I kept my hands a few inches from hers so she wouldn't feel the warmth of my hands. I asked what the felt.

"Wow" she said, rubbing her wrists. "It feels warm in this one and the other one is tingling."

"That's the power of God healing you."

I asked her to put her arms out again and prayed a second time. Smiling, she said, "It's like I can feel the energy going into my wrists. Yeah...there's definitely an energy that I can feel."

We spoke with them for a few minutes about believing that they were healed. We told them both that God loved them, which they knew since it seemed like they were both Christians.

It's funny how the simple things like getting coffee at a convenience store can become God moments, if you're only willing to take a chance now and then.

Hey - it's your turn now. Go ahead. Take a chance. Then send me an e-mail and let me know what happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment