Jun 6, 2014

Divine Healing Made Simple - Free on Kindle


My book Divine Healing Made Simple is free today (Friday June 14th) on Kindle in all locations.

US - Click this link.

Canada - Click this link.

UK - Click this link.

You don't need a Kindle device to read Kindle books. If you want to read them on an i-Pad, i-Phone, Android phone, PC or Mac computer - go to this link to download the program or app for your device and you can enjoy free Kindle books, too.

I've received many testimonies from people who have tried the things I suggested in the book and guess what? They worked.

I owe a huge thank you to all my friends and readers for helping spread the news about the book. If you'd like to do me a huge favor, let your friends know about the sale so they can pick up a copy. Post a link or send it to anyone who might want to know about it. If you've read the book, and you have time to leave a review on Amazon, I would be grateful.
Thanks,
PM

No comments:

Post a Comment